Applications for the Teacher Certification Program are considered on a rolling basis. RIAT operates on a trimester schedule from September through June with a summer break. We typically accept students to train in the Fall and Winter Terms, but exceptions are occasionally made for the Spring Term.
Those interested in applying to RIAT’s Teacher Certification Program are invited to introduce themselves via phone or email to schedule a chat and/or private lesson with RIAT’s director, Nanette Walsh. Following meeting the director, applicants are invited to visit the training course.
If you’re considering training, see our application requirements.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started
Prospective candidates should consider the following steps:
- Personal experience with the Technique
- Some evidence of enthusiasm and ability to pursue the Technique as a personal discipline
- A meeting with RIAT’s director of training, Nanette Walsh. To schedule, email email@example.com
- A visit to the training course
- Two Admissions Interview Lessons: one with the director of RIAT and one with one of our associate directors.
- A completed admissions application